Saturday, August 30, 2008

About Me

This is my own personal Blog on how I stay healthy and lost fat and turned my body into more of a muscular build. Im just here to add my two cents or hopyfully inspire others!!
You can go to my contact page, on my website and email me questions, comments, i will answer them all, and also post them. I have how I eat, what I eat. How I workout, what exercises I do, what days i do them. There are many of tips and products in this site I use that have helped me along the way.

A Little More About Me



Well I'm from Pittsburgh, PA home of the Steelers. I work as a Vault Manager at an Armored Truck company. I have a cat, and dog, love em both! Why I started my transformation and started this site? Because I was tired of being fat, unhealthy and out of shape. In high school I played football, baseball, I was in shape, healthy & confident. I stayed that way until I was 17. I became lazy, fat, unhealthy, anti-social, and I lost all my self-confidence. When i turned 22, I was driving past a gym that had a huge Banner that read 1 year membership $99, I went the next day to the no longer Kings Gym and handed them the money and I decided it was time to make some major changes. I decided that I was not going to continue to live my life feeling miserable and unhappy everytime i put on jeans or a shirt that i just cound't fit into anymore. I began to educate myself, by searching the internet and asking alot of questions at the gym. Well read up on my blog, i will always have new posts and pictures updated for you. Thanks alot for visiting and i hope i can help you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

, Is Muscle Maximizer a sham or does it sincerely work.

These days there are virtually 1000's of guys and females who are seeking to create muscle mass and strip off body body fat in purchase to transform the way their bodies' glimpse and really
feel. Then opt for ones cheapest way to help you feed those guns while using the
Egg White peptids.

Take a look at my page: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Results